CLEARANCE - Gianna's GV200 Outfit
A violin model we decided not to continue, this is the last one. Spirit varnish 4/4 Violin with Gewa BioShell case and braided carbon bow, non-refundable shipping to the lower 48 US states included
Violin alone: $415
Sometimes we end up with leftovers. This is one of them. Nothing wrong with it, just not an instrument we're going to continue with. A nicely done Chinese made instrument well set in our shop, with some acoustic voicing done.
- Generic Stradivari pattern
- Final setup and acoustic work here in our shop
- Top: Surprisingly nice even medium-grain mystery- spruce. Our luthier would build with it!
- Back: Light to medium flame, nice flec, descending 2-piece, "B" grade
- Ribs: Medium flamed maple non-matching maple
- Neck: Interesting medium figure
- Varnish: Amber red spirit varnish
- Fittings: "Boxwood" with one fine tuner
- Bridge: Despiau French
- Post: Standard spruce
- Strings: Tonica